Many businesses are facing extraordinary strain due to the coronavirus and are struggling both financially and with regulatory challenges. Whether you’re a business owner or an HR professional attempting to analyze and interpret the CARES Act, FFCRA, PPP, or addressing unemployment costs or furloughs and layoffs, you need an immediately accessible, accurate resource to help you confidently deal with these unprecedented workforce challenges.
Access MEA’s 24/7 employer hotline and resources starting at $100 per month for 3 months.
The MidAtlantic Employers’ Association (MEA) is a non-profit that helps more than 600 employers in the region with HR, compliance and employment law. To support the business community during the coronavirus, we are offering a fully-featured 3-month Membership, rather than 12 months.
MEA Member Benefits Include:
- A 24/7 Hotline staffed by a team of attorneys and experts covering HR, unemployment compensation, ADA, FMLA, and other tough-to-handle issues.
- Members-only complimentary Legal Services where MEA’s attorneys will help you deal with your specific issues and document reviews and amendments
- Tailored federal and state forms and including sample communications specific to Coronavirus
- Online Member Tools Suite featuring legal forms, knowledge guides and a 50 state HR database
- Members-only compliance alerts, salary survey data, compensation tools and much more