You will notice various changes in the way our Conference & Training Center looks as well as new practices and protocols. Each of these changes is here for your safety, while providing a welcoming environment to share information and learn from one another. Our goal is to collaboratively ensure you feel safe and secure so together we can navigate the complexities of our “new normal”. As things change and we learn more, we will adjust this document and our practices accordingly.
Here are some things we are implementing to help keep our Conference & Training Center safe and to support you while you are with us:
- All visitors will be asked COVID-19 screening questions, and temperatures will be taken upon arrival to MEA’s facility.
- Practice social distancing, staying at least six (6) feet apart at all times while in the Conference & Training Center.
- Requirement to wear a face mask to enter and while in the facility. If you do not have one when you arrive, we will provide you with one.
- Access to hand sanitizer throughout the facility and plenty of soap in the dispensers in the restrooms.
- Limits on the number of guests allowed in the conference and training rooms and common areas at one time. In order to ensure this, we will coordinate the timing of each break with other workshops/meetings.
- Staggered starting, ending times and breaks for those using the facility.
- Writing instruments and other materials touched by participants will not be reused.
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing.
We are also asking you to help keep our Conference & Training Center safe by doing the following:
- Please do not come to the class or a meeting if you feel sick.
- If you begin to feel sick, please be sure to let the instructor or an MEA representative know that you are leaving and why.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify MEA (610-666-7330 or email@example.com) as soon as practicable.
- Please continue to practice social distancing while using the restrooms.
- Wash your hands often, and for the recommended 20 seconds.
- Do not shake hands. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Once you leave for the day, a professional cleaning crew has been hired to wipe down your area along with other common areas, counter tops and door handles throughout the Conference & Training Center.
- Speak with your instructor or any member of the MEA staff if you have questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, and welcome back to MEA’s Conference & Training Center!