MEA’s data-driven Leadership Intensive is designed to enhance the skills and competencies of the senior leaders in your organization. During this program, participants will receive the tools and techniques needed to improve their leadership skills, enhance their business acumen, and create a positive work culture that fosters engagement and gets results.
By investing in your senior leaders, you will provide them with valuable skills and knowledge that will improve their leadership capabilities and overall help drive the success of your organization
- Pre & Post 360’s, Behavioral Assessment and EQ-i 2.0 Assessment
- 6 development days focused on vital knowledge and skills (see below)
- 6 virtual group coaching sessions (90 minutes each)
- 4 one-on-one coaching sessions with an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Certified Coach
- Participants will also identify a capstone project that is relevant to their organization and work on it throughout the entirety of the program.
- Leaders can attend the 12-month Leadership Intensive offered at MEA or we can bring the program into your organization.
- Understanding Yourself and Others: Utilizing behavioral data, understand what drives you and your team. Increase self & situational awareness. Use data to decode & leverage unique work styles of your team.
- Maximizing the Whole You: An exploration of how your Values, Beliefs, Perspectives, Strengths and Blind Spots impact you as a Leader.
- Communication that Gets Results: Communication is a critical skill for senior leaders. We will explore different communication styles and techniques, such as active listening, giving and receiving feedback, and communicating empathy.
- Developing High Performing Teams: Develop skills for working with teams. Identify ways to move teams through their formative stages into high performing teams.
- Coaching for Leaders: Explore Coaching as a Leadership Style. Discover how to apply the “Coach Approach” style for employee and team development, goal setting, career pathing and for productive 1:1 conversations.
- Being an Emotionally Intelligent Leader: Explore Coaching as a Leadership Style. Discover how to apply the “Coach Approach” style for employee and team development, goal setting, career pathing and for productive 1:1 conversations.